Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Whats Beyonce Thankful For? Shallow Shyt!!


"I'm thankful for my life, I'm thankful for my health and my family and for music and for having the best job in the world," she said.

In a performance made during her I Am... Tour, this summer at the Encore Theater at Wynn, Las Vegas, Knowles shares the inspiration behind many of her hits.

"People don't know that these songs meant more than just the songs that are catchy," she said. "It's my life."

Beyonce said the hit "Dangerously in Love," off her debut solo album, was when she fell for her husband, hip hop mogul Jay-Z.

"A lot of the people in the audience would know 'Crazy in Love,' but would not particularly know this is when I met my first love ... my husband," Beyonce said. "There's an actual story behind all of my songs and why I wrote the songs and I wanted to show that."

For her Las Vegas performance, the R&B singer-songwriter put together an entirely new show.

"I've always wanted to perform in Las Vegas, I've always wanted to do my own show there, because a lot of the icons that I look up to had amazing shows in Las Vegas," she said. "I thought if I'm going to have my own Las Vegas show, it has to be right and it has to have heart and soul and it has to be something memorable."

"My whole objective here is for people to see what they don't get to see. Just give me my band, give me a stage, some cool smoke and lights and you see the sweat, you see the pain, you see the love, you see the soul and it's about music," she said.

The seven-time Grammy award-winning singer juggled the music, new choreography, lighting and direction. Beyonce said she pushes herself to perfection.

"When I work, I don't eat. I don't use the restroom...," she said. "And I think my team is just as crazy as I am because they are right there with me pushing it and pushing themselves."


From her on-screen role as Foxxy Cleopatra in "Austin Powers," to her new hit "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)," the talented performer has become a symbol of female empowerment.

"I always will believe in the strength we have as women," Beyonce said. "And there are certain things you should not put up with and you have the choice to set the standards.

"I know a lot of young women listen to my music when they need encouragement," she said. "There's nothing better than someone coming up to me and saying, 'I knew I had to get rid of that guy,' and 'I listened to that song and I knew that I was better than that and it gave me the strength to move on to the next chapter of my life.'"

Surrounding herself on-stage and off with strong women of all shapes and sizes, Beyonce's band is an all-female ensemble.

"It was a couple years ago," she said, "I had this idea to have a female band. We had auditions in New York, Chicago, Houston and L.A. And people flew from all over the world. ... I wanted young people to feel like there's somebody on the stage that they can identify with. They are all different shapes, different sizes, different races. And they play better than the guys. It just makes me really, really proud."

"A lot of us didn't know each other when we made the band three years ago," said band member Divinity Roxx, who plays bass. "I have grown as a musician in these past three years. I have grown as a person."

"You have to grow because as she gets better, we have to get better. It's like, everybody has to step their game up," said drummer Nikki Glaspie.

Beyonce has grown from a talented 9-year-old to the lead singer in the girl group Destiny's Child into a pop icon, at the helm of a thriving business empire. She's been ranked as one of the world's most powerful celebrities by Forbes, reportedly earning an estimated $87 million in 2009.

"There would definitely not be a Beyonce without Destiny's Child. I love my girls," she said.

From "Star Search" to Forbes Celebrity 100, Beyonce has continued to come out on top.

"I don't like to gamble, but if there is one thing I'm willing to bet on is myself," she said.

ABC's special television event begins on Thanksgiving night, Nov. 26, at 9 p.m. ET with "Beyonce: I Am... Yours." "Paul McCartney: Good Evening New York City" airs at 10 p.m. ET.

24 comments:

  1. copy and paste. u didnt even bother to read it;she was tahnkful about positive humble things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyonce is a terrible liars we all know she don't write her songs so how she gone say she wrote them as a reflection of her life? and the last time she said they weren't bout her life (when alll the ring the alarm drama was going on) and that they were abou things in her fans life. Then she say she don't have the life experience so what couls she be writin about. It just takes too much energy to keep track of beyonces lies. another day another lie wtf? can someone please tell this woman to get her storie straight? then stick with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. please correct me if am wrong,but didnt bey says her broke up songs is not about her {irreplaceble, etc}& it seems to me she live her life in other people shadow she proform in vegas b/cuz people she admire perform in vegas,she do not talk about her relationship b/cuz people she admire dont talk about their relatioship.she is a 38 year old woman she needs to start making her own decision in life.i cant help but wonder if jayz make most of the decision in their marriage.btw didnt she says lyndell was her frist love & the dangerouly in love song was written about him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she tell more than the devil.www.myspace.com/sexybingring1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cause she is the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. vagas is where all the has bins are evebtually put out to pasture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang this whole interview was a lie. Beyonce needs to be normal with her life it's just too bad that she doesn't know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "People don't know that these songs meant more than just the songs that are catchy," she said. "It's my life."

    Catchy?

    Find a hoe, Catch a hoe and let the hoe GO!

    Oh - Don't save the hoe!

    This bitch is real spacey! Airhead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL of her songs were stolen from artist that are more talented than she is.

    She's getting all this attention because she's the only one who is willing take off her clothes on stage.

    It has gotten to a point that she doesn't look normal with clothes on and her performance is BORING.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i saw that special last night and i must say I think I threw up in my mouth a little while watching it...it was just soooo bad ! she thinks she's this amazing talented dancer and amazing powerful singer and she is neither! Someone needs to get in the game and show her how its really done maybe that will shut some of the stans UP!!!!
    It was just a shame..shes trying to convice us so hard that she is like Michael jackson by copying it hsamlessly ! Yuo cant convince me B ....sorry you just canT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so late but you are two thousand percentThey'ret. She so lame to me now. She good at what she do but under certain circumstances. She like a pageant queen performer. She has zero conviction in her music. Shows how shallow people are cause if she didn't have her looks with the same music I doubt people would be this moved. And I hate when people be like you a hater. They're are are host of beautiful singers i.e. Tamia. Nothing but praise for her. But Beyonce is so phony and everywhere.

      Delete
  11. AND WHY THE HELL IS SHE SINGING DC SONGS AT EVERY CONCERT LIKE THEY ARE HER OWN???? JUST SHOWS YOU THAT SHE THINKS THEY ARE ACTUALLY HERS!!!!!
    She replaced Kelly and Michelle with 2 backup dancers and is singing DC songs ,does anyone else see the picture here?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ^^^ co-sign with both your post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ^^^
    You're really just finding any old thing to hate on.

    Last time I checked she was a member of Destiny's Child. So OF COURSE she would be allowed to sing those songs. No one is stopping Kelly and Michelle. Isn't Diana Ross allowed to sing Supreme songs without the other members?

    ReplyDelete
  14. i found this very touching, because sometimes you look a singer like beyonce performing some ''empty'' music, and you don't realize that actually, are good lyrics, describing experiences, many times hard ones...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear this ' yana' girl.
    To quote you," someone needs to get in the game, and show her how it's really done"
    well honey, why don't you show her.
    What a fucking stupid thing to say, if your so majorly talented then why aren't you a superstar earning millions.
    Beyonce, is incredible , and is so respected and very very very talented, and that's why she is famous and you are sitting at your computer talking about how much you hate her!
    Your so cool, one word springs to my mind.... Jealous.
    Your all pathetic, beyonce is amazingly gifted in acting , singing, and dancing.
    So all of you , just shut the fuuuuck up, absolute dense bunch of cunts aren't you?
    I've seen her live twice, she was mind blowing, seriously superb.
    Love you beyonceeeeee!

    from Katie, Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep worshiping her floptastic albums,katie. The rest of us have more common sense then to idolize an unscopeful,pathetic and plagiaristic she-cock.

    ReplyDelete
  17. bitcheswholieaboutdumbshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. bitcheswholieaboutdumbshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ηow you dесide to business rеpгesent.
    Juѕt do it the same business waу a boxing
    oг MϺA гeferee сan stоp a perѕon's breathing for several seconds even minutes. Maybe most importantly, vision.

    My blog Internet marketing Web design

    ReplyDelete