Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beyonce is not having kids anytime soon


In an interview recently, Mr Shawn Carter said that he’s ready to start having babies with Beyonce and that ‘procreating’ is high on their agenda right now, Beyonce however, is not on the same page as Jay-Z. Heres what she said to the press overseas only a day after JayZ leaked his hopes of having babies:
It’s not time for that yet,” she said. “But definitely there will be a time. I want to be a great mother, the kind of mother that I have. I want the same bond that I had with my mom and that would be enough for me.

“The security and love I feel being in a relationship, a marriage, it’s absolutely incredible. Incredible.”

This girl is a mess.... I take the statement of her not having kids as a direct blow to Jay-Z as if to say 'if you dont get your azz over here with me, I wont have your kids. And that last statement about the security of her relationship and marriage almost as a threat to Jay-Z. Theres a dash of sarcasm in there if you read between the lines. Maybe thats why he canceled his tour to go and be with her. I smell some tension in the marriage!

6 comments:

  1. Poor JayZ. I feel for him, look how he holding thst kid so lovingly. despite his shortcommings i think he's make a great father. Can this trick just get over herself? and give the man some baibes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no let she keep putting her crappy albums out,she soon will vanish, beleive it.DIL sold 11mills,BDAY sold 6mills & I AM SCRAPPY sold 5.5 mills she lost over 6 million fans plus 2 flop movie,flop clothing line,she & her stans killing her own career.babies will come soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wants to be a good mother? First this bitch needs to learn how to cook! I bet she can't even boil water without burning it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too vain to have a baby with JZ. She knows her child would not look like her nephew, Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hateherzanonymous.blogspot.com

    New site since this one went down

    ReplyDelete